• 1st Florida • 3rd US Inf • 7th Vermont • Events • CS Uniforms • US Uniforms • Equipment • Civilian Homefront • Links • Photo Gallery • Membership • In Memory • Quotes • Recipes •
- Who Wore What, Women's Wear 1861-1865 by Juanita Leisch, Thomas
Publications, Gettysburg, PA, 1995
--Several picture examples of period dress with author's
conclusions from research
- Brokenburn The Journal of Kate Stone 1861-1868 edited by John Q.
Anderson, Louisiana State University Press, Baton Rouge, LA,1995.
- Rose Cottage Chronicles Civil War Letters of the Bryant-Stephens
Families of North Florida, edited by Blakey, Lainhard, & Stephens,
University Press of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1998.
- The Citizens' Companion The Voice of Civilian Reenacting.
Magazine subscription address: 1609 West 1st N. Street, Morristown, TN
37814, Phone: 1-800-642-0281 ext 369. Published by Lakeway Publishing
- A Blockaded Family, Life in Southern Alabama During
the Civil War, by Parthenia Antoinette Hague, University of Alabama Press,
Tuscaloosa, 1991 (reprint; original printed 1888).
- The Way They Were: Dressed in the 1960-1865, A Photographic
Refence, b Donna J. Abraham, Published on behalf of Abraham's Lady, LLC, 2008.
-- Published collection of nearly 600 Cartes de